Managing your Cookie Preferences
Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
Analytics cookies are used to understand how users engage with our website, improve performance and monitor statistics to provide the most relevant and useful content to you.
Cookies allow you to share content directly to your social networking sites for example Facebook, Twitter and Google+ i.e. clicking Like on Facebook and Share on Twitter.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Control your cookie settings
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph19214?locale=en_GB
The cookies we use and why
1. Dynamics 365 tracking code sets the following cookies when you visit our site:
|Cookie name||Vendor||Purpose||First or Third Party||Properties|
|79f08280-5c63-4331-b04d-fb6f39afda51||Dynamics 365||Behaviour tracking||Third Party||Persistent, secure, HttpOnly|
|319af4c0-e197-4de9-8a9b-fe98c8a2ca04||Dynamics 365||Session tracking||Third Party||Session, secure, HttpOnly|
|msd365mkttr||Dynamics 365||Behaviour||First party||Persistent, client-side|
|msd365mkttrs||Dynamics 365||Session tracking||First party||Session, client-side|
2. The Google Analytics library called analytics.js sets the following cookies:
|_ga||Google Analytics||Tracking a user’s journey around a website over time.||2 years||Used to distinguish users|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Enables us to identify which pages are popular, estimate our audience size and usage pattern, and better understand how the web site is used.||24 hours||Used to distinguish users|
|_gat||Google Analytics||This cookie does not store any user information, it’s just used to limit the number of requests that have to be made to doubleclick.net.||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate.|
|30 seconds to 1 year||Used to identify if the same user accessed the site from different origins, e.g., they found the site via a Google Search or whether they went to the site directly.|
|90 days||Analytics writes campaign information to the _gac cookie when a user opens a page on your site via a URL that employs AdWords auto-tagging.|
Google Analytics cookies