AI.DATALIFT makes critical business data accessible via an online web browser.
Our cloud-based data management platform enables businesses to adapt to the rise in remote working by enabling secure online access to critical business data which is currently stored on premise.
Where VPN has traditionally been the facilitator to accessing on premise data, the dramatic rise in remote working has impacted licensing costs, infrastructure and user support requirements.
Using AI.DATALIFT, you can make a cloud copy of your on premise data and surface it through powerful search functionality within an online web browser, accessible only by identified key personnel.
Benefits of Cloud Migration
- Make data available to users across your organisation
- Move data within an organisation efficiently and in a controlled manner
- Move data from on-premise file-shares and systems to Office365 or other cloud platforms
- Classify data and prioritise data with a range of source systems
- Restructure data to better serve the needs of a transforming organisation
- GDPR and risk analysis to ensure regulatory compliance is not negatively impacted by short-term strategic actions
- Establish a robust and long-term business continuity plan
Bring your people and your data together in Microsoft 365.
In just under two weeks, Microsoft Teams saw its daily active users rise 25% to 44million. This has been driven by organisations rolling out collaboration solutions for staff to enable effective communication when working from home.
With AI.DATALIFT you can make your data available to your users quickly and securely in their online working environment, Microsoft 365. You can cater to the rise in remote working by moving business data into the secure Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Online platforms. As a Governance, Risk and Compliance platform, AI.DATALIFT will also apply relevant compliance policies to an organisation’s entire data estate, meaning data governance is maintained on an ongoing basis.
Talk to us today!
Arrange a free 1 hour consultation with one of our cloud data experts to discuss what cloud strategy would best suit your organisation.