|Closing Date||28th April 2023 05:00pm|
|Location||Home / Belfast Office (Hybrid working)|
|Contract||Full-time permanent contract|
Main purpose of job:
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity as a Senior Development Engineer? Our team is seeking a skilled and experienced .Net Developer to join us. As a Senior Development Engineer, you will have the chance to work on complex web applications and APIs that are scalable, reliable, and secure.
The ideal candidate should have more than 5 years of experience working with C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework, and other related technologies. In addition, a strong understanding of Azure components is required.
At our company, we offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. You'll also enjoy a dynamic work environment that encourages innovation and collaboration.
If you're ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role as a Senior Development Engineer, we encourage you to apply today.
Main duties include: (but not limited to):
- Design, develop, and maintain web applications using C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework, and other related technologies.
- Develop APIs that are scalable, reliable, and secure using technologies such as Azure Functions, Service Bus, and Cosmos DB.
- Work with Azure DevOps to manage the deployment and configuration of applications and services in Azure.
- Work with Kubernetes, ACI, and other Azure components to deploy and manage containerized applications.
- Implement and maintain security best practices using Azure Key Vault, NSG's, and other related technologies.
- Develop and maintain Powershell scripts for automation and configuration management.
- Work with ElasticSearch and Grafana to build and maintain monitoring and analytics dashboards.
- Develop and maintain integrations with third-party APIs such as Google Drive API, SharePointOnline SDK, and MS Graph API.
- Work with Tika and Aspose to extract and process data from documents and other files.
- Develop and maintain Postman and Swagger documentation for APIs.
- Any other reasonable duties as required
Essential Skills / Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in software development using C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework, and other related technologies.
- Strong understanding of Azure components such as Storage, Web Apps, SQL, Service Bus, and Cosmos DB.
- Experience working with Kubernetes, ACI, and other Azure components to deploy and manage containerized applications.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and software development life cycle.
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Knowledge of design patterns, microservices patterns, and domain-driven design.
- The right to work independently in the UK
- Experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes AKS
- Experience with messaging queuing, async, and event-driven systems is a plus.
- Experience working with ElasticSearch, Grafana, and other monitoring and analytics tools.
- Experience developing and maintaining ARM templates for deploying Azure resources.
Automated Intelligence reserves the right to enhance the criteria as necessary to facilitate the shortlisting process
The right person will have the following qualities that reflect our core values:
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for the quality and reliability their work.
- Show empathy and understanding towards users, stakeholders, and team members when dealing with issues or challenges.
- Build effective relationships based on trust, integrity and confidentiality.
- Continuously improve and streamline the development process to ensure the best possible outcomes for everyone involved.
- Develop high-quality, scalable, and secure code that meet user needs and exceed
- Use best practices in coding, testing, and deployment to ensure quality throughout the development process.
- Conduct regular code reviews and collaborate with other developers to identify and address potential issues early on.
- Explore and implement new technologies and approaches to improve the development process and outcomes.
- Encourage and support experimentation, prototyping, and testing to foster a culture of innovation.
- Continuously learn and grow as a developer, staying up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in the field.
We believe Automated Intelligence is a fantastic place to work and, judging by our Employee Satisfaction scores, so do our employees! In addition to an exciting and challenging work environment, we offer:
- Hybrid working (min of one day per week in the office) with flexible hours
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing – Healthcare Cash Plan with EAP, engagement and social activities
- Access to e-learning platform with 10% L&D time allocated weekly
- Life Insurance
- Structured Personal Development Plans
- Employee perk card (£45 per quarter value)
- Free parking
Please send your CV and Cover Letter, clearly demonstrating how you meet essential criteria, to email@example.com
If you wish to apply for this role, please don’t delay as shortlisting will commence as soon as applications are received and interviews with shortlisted candidates will be arranged asap.