Agile Project Manager
Automated Intelligence (AI), an award-winning technology company based in Belfast, is seeking to recruit a driven Agile Project Manager.
Main purpose of job:
The Agile Project Manager is responsible for organising and motivating project teams to adopt agile practices and methods while embedding agile values and mindsets, primarily in the Customer Success and Product functions. The goal of the Agile PM is to foster more effective, transparent, and cohesive teams, and to enable better outcomes, solutions, and products/services for customers.
Main duties include: (but not limited to):
- Building and nurturing effective working relationships with internal and
external stakeholders including partners, project teams, and senior business
stakeholders to drive successful delivery throughout the project lifecycle
- Drive an Agile culture in the Customer Success and product functions, and
across the wider business by:
o Coach and mentor Product Owners, Agile teams and Management to
enhance Agile/Lean practices, including backlog creation/grooming.
o Ensure Product vision and roadmap are well defined and understood.
o Work closely with other heads of departments to identify ways to
improve agile ceremonies, release planning, CI/CD (Continuous
Integration/Continuous Development) practices.
o Facilitate agile training workshops and coaching available to the entire
- Supporting the effective management of projects running simultaneously,
ensuring appropriate controls are in place and delivery exceeds customers’
and partners’ expectations within budget and scope.
- Supporting the creation and management of project plans, monitoring and
reporting on project activities.
- Providing regular updates regarding projects progress, risks and issues
- Develop improvement plans to enable self-organising teams.
- Establish metrics to optimise team delivery, helping the business become
more predictable, reliable and adaptable.
- Develop KPIs and a strategy to track and manage customer satisfaction levels
with support of COO
- Ensuring work is adequately assigned across the entire customer success
team, to ensure projects are appropriately resourced for success and
forecasting is as accurate as possible.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement. Settings goals and milestones
and being accountable for them.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
- Min 5 years’ experience managing Agile projects of various sizes preferably
within a multi-project software environment
- Min 3 years’ experience using SCRUM & KANBAN
- Min 5 years’ experience managing external stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills with experience leading a variety of teams
- Excellent communication and motivation skills
- Strong coaching skills
- The right to work in the UK
- Experience in projects relating to data migration / data insights
- Experience in MSFT DevOps
- SCRUM master certification
- Agile coach certification
- Agile PM certified
- Computing / technical background
- Working knowledge of project management software
- Security clearance
We believe Automated Intelligence is a fantastic place to work and, judging by our Employee Satisfaction scores, so do our employees! In addition to an exciting and challenging work environment, we offer:
- Hybrid working (predominantly at home, attending the office as required) with
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing – Healthcare Cash Plan with EAP, engagement and
- Access to e-learning platform with 10% L&D time allocated weekly
- Life Insurance
- Full corporate access to external e-learning platform
- Structured Personal Development Plans
- Employee perk card (£45 per quarter value)
- Free parking
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com clearly demonstrating how you meet the outlined criteria.
If you wish to apply for this role, please don’t delay as shortlisting will commence as soon as applications are received and interviews with shortlisted candidates will be arranged asap.
Automated Intelligence reserves the right to enhance the criteria as necessary to facilitate the shortlisting process.
Automated Intelligence Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Closing Date28th February 2023 05:00pm
LocationBelfast (hybrid working model)
SalaryDepending on Experience